Our current temperatures are unseasonably warm. These 60-70 degree temperatures are giving mosquitoes a head start on their growing population.
Take these precautions:
Mosquito Squad 5 T’s
1. TIP: Tip over items in your yard to reduce standing water and help eliminate mosquito breeding areas. Such as sandboxes, toys, and wagons. Also, planting saucers and dog bowls. Other hot spots include gutters and flat roofs
2. TOSS: Remove excess grass, leaves, firewood and clippings from yard and these areas are ripe for mosquito breeding
3. TURN: Turn over large yard items that could hold water like children’s portable sandboxes or plastic toys
4. TARPS/REMOVE: If tarps stretched over firewood piles, boats, or sports equipment aren’t taut, they’re holding water. Remove them or keep them pulled tight.
5. TREAT: Utilize Mosquito Squad’s Barrier Spray protection program around the home and yard. Using a barrier treatment reduces the need for spraying DEET containing bug spray on your children. We can eliminate up to 90% of the mosquitos on a property