It is an important reminder due to the recent rain:
1. TIP: Tip over items in your yard to reduce standing water and help eliminate mosquito breeding areas. Such as sandboxes, toys, and wagons. Also, planting saucers and dog bowls. Other hot spots include gutters and flat roofs
2. TOSS: Remove excess grass, leaves, firewood and clippings from yard ad these areas are ripe for mosquito breeding
3. TURN: Turn over large yard items that could hold water like children’s portable sandboxes or plastic toys
4. TARPS/REMOVE: If tarps stretced over firewood piles, boats, or sports equipment aren’t taut, they’re holding water. Remove them or keep them pulled tight.
5. TREAT: Utilize Mosquito Squad’s Barrier Spray protection program around the home and yard. Using a barrier treatment reduces the need for spraying This DEET containing bug spray on your children. We can eliminate up to 90% of the mosquitos on a property