Mosquito Squad of Faytteville uses a safe and effective mosquito barrier control spray to eliminate mosquitoes within treated areas while preventing more from entering into the treated area (your property). Our easy, worry free scheduling ensures there are no gaps in service. We will set you up on a scheduled interval to spray your yard in order to gain complete control over mosquitoes and their ability to multiply, breed and set up housekeeping on your turf! Our service is easy, proven, safe and highly effective.
Keep your yard free of standing water
REMEMBER THE 5TS
End of Season Tips: ALWAYS REMEMBER THE 5 T’S
1. TIP: Tip over items in your yard to reduce standing water and help eliminate mosquito breeding areas. Such as children’s sandboxes, toys, and wagons. Also, planting saucers and dog bowls. Other hot spots include gutters and flat roofs
2. TOSS: Remove excess grass, leaves, firewood and clippings from yard ad these areas are ripe for mosquito breeding
3. TURN: Turn over large yard items that could hold water like children’s protable sandboxes or plastic toys
4. TARPS/REMOVE: If tarps stretched over firewood piles, boats, or sports equipment aren’t taught, they’re holding water. Remove them or keep them pulled tight.
5. TREAT: Utilize Mosquito Squad’s Barrier Spray protection program around the home and yard. Using a barrier treatment reduces the need for spraying DEET containing bug spray on your children. We can eliminate up to 90% of the mosquitos on a property